KH series oxidation and electrolysis silicon controlled rectifier
1. Product use
This series of products are mainly suitable for the anodic oxidation treatment of aluminum and its alloys, the electrolysis of metals, salts, water, etc. and electrochemical applications with similar characteristics.
2. Product features
● It has the functions of automatic voltage stabilization and current limiting or voltage stabilization, and the accuracy of voltage stabilization is ≤1%. Optional power distribution control function and timing control function;
● Use three-phase five-pole transformer, six-phase or twelve-phase output without balanced reactor, energy saving 10%-15% than general power supply, if twelve-phase output is adopted, it can effectively eliminate the pollution of odd harmonics to the grid;
● With various protection functions;
● It can match 4-20mA, 0-10V, 0-5V and other general control interfaces or adopt RS-485 network control system.
● Optional cooling method: air cooling, oil immersion water cooling or oil immersion air cooling.
3. Product specifications
● DC output current: 500A-500000A;
● DC output voltage: 18V-500V.
Address: No. 8 Caojiang Road, High-tech Zone (Economic Development Zone), Shaoxing City, Zhejiang Province
Phone： 0575-88625118 88625128